How to Change the Deadzone on Xbox One Controller
The Xbox One controller is a great device for gaming, but sometimes the deadzone settings can be a problem, affecting the accuracy of your game play. In this blog, we will guide you on how to change the deadzone on your Xbox One controller to improve your gaming experience.
Step 1: Connect your Xbox One Controller to your Console
To change the deadzone on your Xbox One controller, you need to connect it to your Xbox One console. To do this, follow these steps:
You are reading:: How to Change the Deadzone on Xbox One Controller
- Turn on your Xbox One console.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to turn it on.
- Use the USB cable to connect the controller to the Xbox One console.
Step 2: Go to the Xbox Accessories App
Read more : How to Unsubscribe from Hotstar on iPhone 3
Once your controller is connected to the console, you can change the deadzone by following these steps:
- Go to “My Games & Apps” on your Xbox One console.
- Find and select the “Xbox Accessories” app.
- Open the app and select your controller from the list of connected devices.
Step 3: Adjust the Deadzone
In the Xbox Accessories app, you can adjust the deadzone as desired. Follow these steps to do so:
- Look for the “Deadzone” option and select it.
- Use the left stick or d-pad to adjust the deadzone as desired. The deadzone can be adjusted to a value between 0 and 10, with 0 being the smallest deadzone and 10 being the largest.
Step 4: Save Your Changes
Read more : Where to Buy Samsung TV Capacitors – The Ultimate Guide
After adjusting the deadzone, be sure to save your changes by following these steps:
- Go back to the main “Xbox Accessories” app.
- Select “Save.”
- The new deadzone setting will now be saved and will remain in effect until you change it again.
In this blog, we have guided you on how to change the deadzone on your Xbox One controller. With these simple steps, you can easily adjust the deadzone settings to improve the accuracy of your game play. If you face any issues while following these steps, feel free to reach out to the Xbox support team for assistance.